Baking               Cake Decorating               Tutorials              

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Mini Cake Boss Baking Haul



I was in Target earlier this week and I came across the Cake Boss Baking section with many of the items on clearance. I have never used any Cake Boss Baking products, but i have heard great things about them from other bloggers.

I was in desperate need of a new bowl scraper for my Kitchenaid Stand Mixer and this seemed like a great buy. I am happy to report that I have already used the bowl scraper twice this week and it works great so go to Target and get one for yourself.

Before buying the bench scraper I took it out of the packaging in the store to see how it would fit in my hands. Since I have tiny hands it often hard to find a bench scraper that will work for me. This one is a perfect fit. I'll report back to let you all know how it works with crumb coating and smoothing icing.

Did you find any great deals on baking products this week or have you tried out any Cake Boss Baking products? I would love for you to comment below if you have. Have a great weekend.

Savor The Baking,
Chineka

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-56305807-1